Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It was a very good year

I spent an evening looking through all the pictures from 2008. It took all evening! This was a generously full year.


It was a year full of arrivals


and departures. A year marked by significant accomplishment
Dr. Richey!
Dr. Hartman!
As well as significant life changes.


It had its silly moments







And lots of reasons to smile


2008 was a year for
seeing people

who live far away



and came to visit








A year in which we also went visiting





















And there were holidays and birthdays and lots and lots of good times






























There were significant events, like the presidential election.


And lots of stuff that went on undocumented.









And I wished I could post hundreds more pictures.
Let's just do it all over again this year.

4 comments:

Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...

Did you really clean those windows... Now that needs to be documented - for sure!!!

TemporaryLibrarian said...

You bet! What an awful design they are - impossible to get really clean.

Dr. Hausfrau said...

Lovely photo essay on 2008! Can't wait to see what happens in 2009! Wonder how we will all look in cowboy hats?

elizabeth said...

I love this post! What a great year we had!