This is the sixth year for our bird print cards at Christmas. It's always hard to decide on the Bird of the Year. I was looking for color this year, after last year's black-and-white bird.
I spent an evening looking back through the mostly blurry bird pictures I'd taken this year to find this lovely fellow. Color? Yes. Also sociable and cheery, curious, appreciative of good things to eat, and given to loud outbursts - sounds like a holiday at our house! Blue Jay it is.
Now for the sketching and carving and printing.
Ummmmm - these may not arrive before Christmas, just so you know.
2 comments:
Oohh, these are great! I can't wait to add this year to my collection. My cards won't be out before Xmas either.
These original cards are worth the wait. My card, as usual, will be sent telepathically. Did you get it?
Post a Comment