I don't want to tell you how long it took me to sort out these books, or how many more piles I have all over the living room...oh, and one other thing I noticed - how come everyone else has a clean, empty bookshelf to pose their book piles on???
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Not to be left out
It started with the Bloomingtonauts' piles of books (wouldn't you know it?). Then Dr. Hausfrau took it up with a humorous twist. The Pless People used this unusual art form to make an important announcement. So, of course, I have to try my hand at it - book stacks in which the titles of the books make little poems or stories. Perfect activity for a librarian.
I began with a little meditation on the end of summer...
then one on having company...
and one on giving one's children advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment