Like the chai in my cup, my over-committed week is half done... all that's left is one volunteer job, two classes, stacks of papers to grade, a horse show to ride - then ahhh! Sunday - a catchup and get ready day before the next over-committed week begins.
I also just now saw all of the other pics of Mimi's farm. I must have missed that somehow. But I'm glad I saw them. Beautiful!!!! Give all a hug from us...
3 comments:
This is so much more pleasant an image than the snake and the bugs... so glad you updated it.
I also just now saw all of the other pics of Mimi's farm. I must have missed that somehow. But I'm glad I saw them. Beautiful!!!! Give all a hug from us...
Boy, you sure know how to enjoy your retirement! Mmmm...I wonder if we have any chai in the pantry.
Post a Comment