Saturday, November 16, 2013

October catch-up

I seem to be consistently a month behind on posting.  But today, while Granddad naps, I plan to catch up!
I mean, I went to the effort of taking the pictures, right?  So I might as well put them up, right?   Even though there aren't actually all that many...
There is one of Mimi at the winery where we went for my traditional birthday picnic.  She took one of me and this is it:
So maybe one shouldn't ask someone with impaired eyesight to take a photo?
Here's another birthday picture, complete with fantastic bird scope present and birthday cake from Hoosier Kitty.
And yet another birthday cupcake, with a friend at The Underground Cupcake.  Yes, we DO have to go there when you come to visit!
 I celebrated a friend's art exhibit opening,
 told Halloween stories with friends on a chilly night for the "Goblins, Goodies and Ghost Stories" festival,

 visited the lake with Mimi and HoosierKitty to admire fall colors
and to enjoy a quiet, peaceful morning.
I tasted the last of the persimmons,
carved a pumpkin,
and October turned into November.

No comments: