Friday, May 06, 2011

A very merry Unbirthday

What's this? A package for me?
But it's not Christmas...not my birthday...OH!

It's my half-birthday!

This is special. No one has ever celebrated my half-birthday before.
Just look at this delicate decanter that has travelled across the ocean to me.
Granddad is not sure what it is.
Mimi is ready to fill it up.

(She came over to bring Granddad a ham sandwich)
One of the giant wine glasses shattered in transit, but three is perfect for us.

Thank you, Vacationeers!



Let the wine start flowing.

2 comments:

Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...

Boo Hoo for the broken one... but Hurray for the survivors!! The fundraising organization of which I am a member has an annual Crystal Bingo night and I won the choice of this lovely set of crystal glassware and wine decanter or crystal candleholders. I thought for a moment and said to Vanna - "those wine glasses have my B/S-in-L's name on them - thank you very much!!" and off I went!!! Hugs to both of you and Granddad too!!

TemporaryLibrarian said...

wow! Crystal bingo is a great invention. Thanks so much for thinking of us!