Saturday, April 09, 2011

I can see clearly now

Meet my new favorite person: Matt the Window Washer.

Yes, our windows are now sparkly clean on the outside! (I have to do the inside myself....soon)

Except in the breezeway and there Matt the Window Washer spent a whole day washing those little miserable panes of glass both inside and out so that now it hardly looks as if there is any glass there at all. I love it!

The clean glass comes just in time to look out at the spectacular magnolia. In fact, that tree is so spectacular that complete strangers drive up to ask if they can take pictures of it. Somewhere someone's mother is admiring their pictures and thinking that Indiana is full of giant pink trees.

3 comments:

The Krentz Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is the most magnificent Magnolia I have ever seen!

elizabeth said...

Wow, the windows and the tree both look amazing!

HoosierKitty said...

I love the Springs when the magnolias don't get frosted. Now the petals are coming down in and they are beautiful and that's beautiful too.