Ah, I see that the weekly market share from our local farmer has arrived.
But, Sherlock, what do we have here?
And how do we cook it?
Humm...let me examine it. We can assume it is a vegetable. Color and leaf texture appear similar to cabbage. This shape, however, gives me pause. Most cabbages of my acquaintance resemble balls rather than coneheads.
We might make the assumption that this is a form of the cabbage family that we have not hitherto encountered.
Let us investigate the interior.
Clearly cabbage.
I suggest braising it with a little onion.
We might make the assumption that this is a form of the cabbage family that we have not hitherto encountered.
Let us investigate the interior.
I suggest braising it with a little onion.
Really elementary, my dear.
2 comments:
We're having adventures with our CSA as well! I have learned how to freeze spinach. And one day, we had spinach in our breakfast, dinner, and lunch! I am happy to be going on vacation for a week and donating our share of lettuce for one week to someone else!
Dr HF
That is an amazing cabbage!
Post a Comment