Now working on a new title for the blog...as the library part gets smaller and smaller.
Or carry it to such heights?
I don't recognize that chair??
Aunt Ginny Lou, I can't comment on any of your other blogs, because I have to be anonymous.
The comment from Anonymous was from Sarah.Sarah
Jackie - the chair is indeed new since you all were here. It replaces one of the wicker chairs.Sarah - I love knowing that you are looking at the blogs!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't recognize that chair??
Aunt Ginny Lou, I can't comment on any of your other blogs, because I have to be anonymous.
The comment from Anonymous was from Sarah.
Sarah
Jackie - the chair is indeed new since you all were here. It replaces one of the wicker chairs.
Sarah - I love knowing that you are looking at the blogs!
Post a Comment