As always, Lizard lurks in the case - a little harder to spot in this one but you can see him nose-to-nose with a book horse if you look hard enough. The third graders in the class opposite the library always find him!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Cabbage Patch Kids Return
It's true, I save things. Probably more than I should. But I do sometimes have a use for them, really I do.
For example, toys from years ago - reappearing here in the library display case. Anyone remember the Cowboy and Cowgirl Cabbage Patch Kids? 
As always, Lizard lurks in the case - a little harder to spot in this one but you can see him nose-to-nose with a book horse if you look hard enough. The third graders in the class opposite the library always find him!
As always, Lizard lurks in the case - a little harder to spot in this one but you can see him nose-to-nose with a book horse if you look hard enough. The third graders in the class opposite the library always find him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like how you've put the rearing horse next to the book with the rearing horse on it!
Post a Comment